Thursday, September 29, 2016

Fall is here!!

My favorite time of year - cooler days, pretty leaves, cozy clothes, and of course, cider mill visits!  We went to Yates this past weekend on a whim - best whim ever!  We had such a great time, the weather was perfect, and it was a really nice way to spend Saturday morning.  

Climbing the river rocks - amazingly we both stayed dry!

Lewis and Clark ain't got nothin on us

Maggie backpack

More exploring

Evie loved the idea of feeding the goats, but ran
away every time they got close

This photo was better in theory

Game face

Just gonna climb this tree.... don't mind me

The highlight of Maggie weekend - riding Marbles



Evie is totally ready to play soccer.
Also, I look like the creepy alien from Signs in the background

Contemplating her next move

 Here's a few others from the week:

Little schoolgirl after class

Applauding my amazing dinner.
I am going to start making my family do this every night.

Supergirl and Wonder Woman!

Ready for action.  Or a hug.  Hard to tell.

The girls looked so sweet after church...

Yes, these are actually the same two girls

Watching the game with one of her school buddies

Please keep my mother-in-law in your prayers - she had a really nasty fall at the zoo and broke her arm and toe!  This is one tough lady, and we're hoping she is feeling better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment