Friday, July 13, 2018

Big Girl Stuff

This was a big week for Evie.  She went a few nights without any accidents, so we decided it was time to say goodbye to pull-ups!  She was so so so happy… unfortunately it isn’t going perfect.  But every night is getting incrementally better, so here’s hoping we can keep this up.  We also told Evie should could have a big girl bed, and that she’ll be sharing a room with Maggie.  They are both so excited (for now).  So we have a lot of work to do upstairs this weekend!

Big girl in the house!

Jamie and the girls went to Will’s birthday party last weekend and stayed in the pool almost the whole time (which means almost no photos)!  The girls had so much fun!  

Grandkids

Sometimes I put my hands in my armpits, and then I smell 'em! Superstar!

We had a couple friends over on Sunday to grill and let the kids play!

Spinklers = fun

Trying to smile but not miss any of the cartoon episode

Come in Daddy, the water's ice cold!

Maggie treated us to a 30-minute performance of Moana songs

Mondays are Jamie's day off, and they usually go to the zoo. This week they went to the dinosaur exhibit!

Keep me safe, Daddy!

Whose got the better smile?

Say cheese, t-rex

They spared no expense

The girls love going to the splash pad by Grandma's house after camp!

I can just hear her giggling



Trapped!

Last Friday was superhero day at camp... we did the best we could:

Wonderwoman-ish, and super-dino-girl!

Just teetering... trying not to break it...

Also, here's some before and after photos of our kitchen... still needs some decorating, but I'm much happier with it!  The photos don't really do it justice... trust me when I tell you it was really gross and ugly before.

Clutter

Covering sad, cracked tile with a massive rug...

Blah

A reminder in case I ever starting thinking that renovation
sounds like a fun idea...

Check out that floor!

Smooth, non-gross counters and updated backsplash!

My new faucet might be my favorite (and cheapest) improvement

No comments:

Post a Comment