Sunday, September 1, 2013

Napper!

We FINALLY have a nap schedule!  We’re still easing into it, but I can usually get Maggie down for naps at 9am and 1pm, and sometimes another one later in the afternoon.  She only sleeps for 30-60 minutes, but it’s amazing what you can accomplish in that amount of time (or what you can choose not to accomplish by watching terrible television instead)!  I figured out that while she likes to snuggle with me before bedtime, she just wants to play or whine when you try to calm her before a nap.  So I just put her in the crib with some white noise from the fan… after 5 minutes of whining, the girl is down for the count.



Maggie two front teeth are both coming in… they look huge compared to her other teeth, but I suppose they will look more normal once they are finished making their entrance.


This is me trying to get Maggie to
show her teeth...

Trying to levitate toys toward her

Nothing better than water from a straw!
Andy and Katie came to Michigan for a visit this week, and they stayed a few nights at our house.  It was great to see them, and Maggie is all about playing with Katie (Andy’s not so bad either)!

Look at my new friend!
Jamie and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary last week, but decided to wait until this Friday to do something special… which consisted of going to dinner and watching Superman at the dollar theater.  It may sound pathetic, but it was a great night for just the two of us (thanks Grammer and Pops for watching Maggie!).  Then we came home and our basement was flooding again… nothing says “romance” better than stinking, flowing water!

I love Daddy
I have a couple of fun videos from Maggie this week.  I’m so happy I have a phone that can record videos… it totally perks up my day when I’m at work!

This is from an evening when Maggie was really irritated about eating dinner.  So Daddy decided to just let her feed herself...



Grandma let Maggie make some music, Daddy-style:



No comments:

Post a Comment