Sunday, September 22, 2013

September days

Not much to report this week, Maggie just continues being her cute self.  She gave us an extra hour of sleep on Saturday morning, which was much appreciated!  She does an awesome job of feeding herself finger food... and paper when we're not looking... I think she has aspirations to become an office recycling bin.  She continues to twist and grunt and squirm to get where she wants... she performed some sort of half crawl movement, but I wouldn't say she's crawling yet.  She loves to pass balls by rolling them.

We went to Cuz Lauren's 30th birthday party on Saturday... I made sure Maggie had a late nap, but it did no good.  By 7pm she was ready to sleep for the night - her schedule will not be compromised!  Unfortunately we had to leave before  ice cream cake, and I was even going to let her have a little!

Happy Birthday, Miss Cuz!
I definitely need to do some shopping for warmer clothes.  Maggie has a few outfits for fall, but I struggled to find something that looked a little dressier for church today.  So it looks like we're going shopping!

I picked an outfit, Mommy!

And I'm really excited to wear it!

Look what I found!

No comments:

Post a Comment