Tuesday, November 17, 2015

32!

I celebrated my 32nd birthday last week, and had a blast!  Jamie and I escaped to Grand Rapids on Friday for some yummy food and partying at a bunch of bars.  We slept in until 9am Saturday! Woot!  We visited Gilly at Grand Valley on Saturday for breakfast at Coney - so good to see my goddaughter... all grown up!

Lunch.  (there was food too)

Partying in GR

...maybe a little too much...

We also celebrated with the Donoghues on Saturday and my parents on Sunday - I'm feeling pretty loved.  

32 never looked so good
(actually, it's probably looked better, but I'm happy)

Will helped us party down

This is what a family photo looks like towards the end of the day...

If I keep shaking and tearing these, a present is bound to appear!

Cuddling with Grandma

...and with Grammer

...and with Pops!

This cupcake is really quite good, Mother

The girls had picture day at daycare last week, so I worked really hard to make them look cute with semi-neat hair.  Sadly, I did not realize that they were going to take pictures together, so Maggie's red/blue jumper really clashed with Evie's pink dress... mom fail.  Evie was also really cranky during picture time, so the "best" photo looked like Evie just finished doing meth.  Well, at least I got a few cute shots at the house before we left:

Ignore the kitchen sink and light switch, and you almost
have a cute picture!

Seriously, she's so cute

Maggie didn't want to hear me taking pictures...?
I never know what's going to come out of this girl's mouth

Evie went in to get her head scanned and measured for the helmet.  She's so cute, she makes a head sock look cool.

Babushka!


Some others:

My friend Therese made this adorable hat for Evie!  So cute!

Maggie really partied down this weekend

Screw you, baby, I'm the star!

Weight training
 
Giving each other the silent treatment

This is Maggie trying to pop a balloon with her bottom - just cracked me up:


This is Maggie after Grammer and Pops left the house on Sunday... it's a bit rambling, but I love when we have conversations together:






No comments:

Post a Comment